Snakes

Wheww!!!!!!!! I am back after a month's hiatus. I just cant help but write about this extremely funny incident that happened to me yesterday. I just got back to Bangalore from my home town and I caught a public bus to the place where I stay. Have you ever wondered how those contortionists perform in a circus. Well, I have the answer to that. They must have used the public transport in India. Seriously, I came out of the journey with more joints twisted than any snake could actually accomplish. I got onto the last bus from the bus stand and luckily or unluckily it was going towards my area. When I got onto the bus, it was okay I guess by certain standards i.e. there was breathing space. But as the time accumulated (in seconds) there seemed to be more people in one piece of area than in any other place on this planet. I even knocked a lady down(by mistake of course) when I was on the bus. Sorry lady!!!! I dont think you will ever read this blog of mine, but if you do, I apologise from the inner depths of my gargantuan heart. Well this was not all, the conductor was actually pushing people left, right and centre to collect tickets. For a small but relatively painful period of time, I was hanging onto the bus railing with absolutely no support from my legs which seemed to have been miraculously placed on the shoulder of a person who looked like he just got out of prison (I know looks could be decieving) and the other one was dangling from the pocket of another fellow traveller who also seemed out of sorts on the bus initially. But then the fellow took some responsibility and began moving people in a co-ordinated fashion and even got some women travellers seats on a bus where there literally was no place to even move. This guy must have been in such situations on a day to day basis. Well after this I missed my drop and overshot it to the next drop because I could not see a darn thing on the bus. And getting down is a story all by itself. The bottom line is if you wanna be as nimble and slithery as a snake, utilize the public transport!!!!!!!!!!!! And by the way this is optimistic criticism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Load Data into Azure DW using C# in an SSIS script task

Branding your SharePoint site in a super fast way - Emgage

Power BI To Embed Or Not To Embed