Game Plan


I have decided once and for all, an MBA is for me. I am going to give it serious prep and push myself to all extreme levels to attain an MBA from any of the top ten B schools in India or atleast the top 20 in the U.S. The colleges I have shortlisted are in the following order:

  • Kellog school of business management

  • MIT Sloan college

  • UCB Haas College

  • ISB Hyderabad

  • S.P Jain --> Dubai, Singapore and Bombay


Did I forget to mention the IIM's, Jamnalal Bajaj, Harvard, Wharton e.t.c. Most of you might say that "oh! what a kidder I am?" but I aint kidding anymore. I am just a wastrel. I was kidding myself all the time that I could make it to the top without lifting a finger. But not anymore, tomorrow I begin a new leash of my life and ensure that patience (I truly lack) kicks in and eventually accomplish all my goals. What my goals are???? you ask. If I tell you I would have to kill you. On a serious note and an ode to the Rocky series, "I am a fighter and that's all I know what to do ".
Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My entry into ET Prodigy

SQL Server 2012 Power View Installation with Sharepoint 2010

Load Data into Azure DW using C# in an SSIS script task